Shuten Dojo

Pokemon D/P/Pt Wifi Dojo.


    ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Share
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 pm

    GUESS WHAT?

    I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

    Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

    Suck it. Very Happy
    avatar
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

    Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Age : 27
    Location : Wal Mart
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Prostiboots on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 pm

    Zuul wrote:GUESS WHAT?

    I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

    Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

    Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

    Well.

    Three fun words.

    I.

    Dun.

    Care.


    (does anyone? Also, this is part of the reason why you're more gay than I am)


    _________________
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 pm

    Sagechild wrote:
    Zuul wrote:GUESS WHAT?

    I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

    Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

    Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

    Well.

    Three fun words.

    I.

    Dun.

    Care.


    (does anyone? Also, this is part of the reason why you're more gay than I am)
    If you don't care, how about not making yourself look like an ass in front of everyone by raining on my parade?
    avatar
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

    Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Age : 27
    Location : Wal Mart
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Prostiboots on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:22 pm

    Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:
    Zuul wrote:GUESS WHAT?

    I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

    Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

    Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

    Well.

    Three fun words.

    I.

    Dun.

    Care.


    (does anyone? Also, this is part of the reason why you're more gay than I am)
    If you don't care, how about not making yourself look like an ass in front of everyone by raining on my parade?
    Because you said "Suck it"


    _________________
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:27 pm

    Sagechild wrote:
    Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:
    Zuul wrote:GUESS WHAT?

    I HAVE REAL DOC. MARTENS. FROM ENGLAND. Very Happy

    Best boots in the world. $100+, and I got them free, cause dad got a new pair today (not from England. >>), and his old pair fit me. Very Happy

    Suck it. Very Happy
    Okay.

    Well.

    Three fun words.

    I.

    Dun.

    Care.


    (does anyone? Also, this is part of the reason why you're more gay than I am)
    If you don't care, how about not making yourself look like an ass in front of everyone by raining on my parade?
    Because you said "Suck it"
    I apologize for my moment of bliss. God forbid I be happy and proud about something for once, right? I'm just doomed, no- DESTINED to suffer, right? It's just written in the stars that stuck up fucks that think they're better than me are gonna try to fuck up my mood because it apparently makes them feel better. Thanks, Zack. You're a wonderful admin, VERY supportive, so fucking optimistic. I sure am glad someone decided to put you in a position of power.
    avatar
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

    Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Age : 27
    Location : Wal Mart
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Prostiboots on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:28 pm

    I commend your attempt to attack me, but you attacked the wrong thing.

    lulz


    _________________
    avatar
    Sagehawk
    Admin
    Admin

    Female
    Number of posts : 1148
    Age : 29
    Yen : Infinate Cheat Code ACTIVATE!
    Rank :
    Registration date : 2008-05-08

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Sagehawk on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:20 am

    <.< Only you can let others decide how you feel.


    _________________

    "Sorry I missed church I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian."
    avatar
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Age : 25
    Location : Great Britain
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shadows on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 pm

    The only person I know who wears doc martins is a total douche so I forever associate them with douches.

    That's probably an unfair thing to do, but this guy is a serious douche. He had a job stacking chairs and he got sacked. HOW DO YOU GET SACKED FROM A JOB LIKE THAT. He was bootted out of college for lack of effort, and he's really paranoid about his girlfriend who I'm friends with. He hates that she has guy friends and gets really pissed off when we're around her.
    avatar
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Age : 30
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shiki on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:31 pm

    I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

    MY WORLD VIEW, IT HAS EXPANDED.

    Also never knew they were so expensive, what the fuck is that about?
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm

    Doc. Martens are, like, the original UK Punk shoes.

    The point is, they look great and they're the most comfortable combat boots in the world. Durable, too.
    avatar
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

    Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Age : 27
    Location : Wal Mart
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Prostiboots on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

    Shiki wrote:I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

    MY WORLD VIEW, IT HAS EXPANDED.

    Also never knew they were so expensive, what the fuck is that about?
    They're imports.

    Always.

    Also, they're for gays like Shine, too.


    _________________
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

    Sagechild wrote:
    Shiki wrote:I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

    MY WORLD VIEW, IT HAS EXPANDED.

    Also never knew they were so expensive, what the fuck is that about?
    They're imports.

    Always.

    Also, they're for gays like Shine, too.
    Most Doc. Martens aren't made in England anymore.
    avatar
    Prostiboots
    Admin
    Admin

    Male
    Number of posts : 3306
    Age : 27
    Location : Wal Mart
    Yen : 1000000
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Prostiboots on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

    Zuul wrote:
    Sagechild wrote:
    Shiki wrote:I always associated Doc Martens with lesbians, but I guess it's all-encompassing in the homosexual crowd.

    MY WORLD VIEW, IT HAS EXPANDED.

    Also never knew they were so expensive, what the fuck is that about?
    They're imports.

    Always.

    Also, they're for gays like Shine, too.
    Most Doc. Martens aren't made in England anymore.
    The expensive ones are, usually.

    pkmn


    _________________
    avatar
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Age : 25
    Location : Great Britain
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shadows on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm

    So what do the shoes look like? Got any image links?
    avatar
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Age : 30
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shiki on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

    Given the fan base, I am sure they are fabulous~♥♥♥♥
    avatar
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Age : 23
    Location : DOWN SOUTH!!!
    Yen : 37300
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Tobi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:47 pm

    XD

    Why would you were boots anyway?

    And shine-Zack has never been a suportive admin.

    DON"T NEED THE BAN.
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm

    Tobi wrote:XD

    Why would you were boots anyway?

    And shine-Zack has never been a suportive admin.

    DON"T NEED THE BAN.
    Well, you're already permabanned from the chatbox, apparently. Suckish.
    avatar
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Age : 23
    Location : DOWN SOUTH!!!
    Yen : 37300
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Tobi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm

    I have?

    For what?
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm

    Tobi wrote:I have?

    For what?
    I have no idea. I wasn't around when it happened.
    avatar
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Age : 23
    Location : DOWN SOUTH!!!
    Yen : 37300
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Tobi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:08 pm

    The last thing I posted was in the rant about being banned....
    avatar
    Shadows
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 382
    Age : 25
    Location : Great Britain
    Yen : 500
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shadows on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm

    I realised the other day that in almost every major historical event, there is some outcome that discriminates against Jews...
    Just food for thought.
    avatar
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Age : 23
    Location : DOWN SOUTH!!!
    Yen : 37300
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Tobi on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 pm

    .....God hates us.

    Or, he's testing us.

    ....It stil sucks.
    avatar
    Shine
    Contributor
    Contributor

    Male
    Number of posts : 1642
    Age : 27
    Yen : 19310
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shine on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

    Tobi wrote:.....God hates us.

    Or, he's testing us.

    ....It stil sucks.
    Btw, there is no God.
    avatar
    Shiki
    Element Sensei
    Element Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 706
    Age : 30
    Yen : 19700
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Shiki on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

    Jews just get the short end of the deal because they are Jews, just like gravity dictates that what comes up, must come down.
    avatar
    Tobi
    Ubers Sensei
    Ubers Sensei

    Male
    Number of posts : 4518
    Age : 23
    Location : DOWN SOUTH!!!
    Yen : 37300
    Rank :
    User's Pokemon :
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Tobi on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm

    Shine wrote:
    Tobi wrote:.....God hates us.

    Or, he's testing us.

    ....It stil sucks.
    Btw, there is no God.

    There are Gods.

    affraid

    Sponsored content

    Re: ZOMG NOW IT'S BETWEEN FIVE AND TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE CHARACTERS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm